Thursday, December 2, 2010

Order Your Tamales for the Holidays

I've ordered mine! I love to have tamales in my freezer year-round, but even more so around the holidays. When I'm busy running errands, shopping, working, going to kids' concerts, OR just too tired to make dinner I pull some tamales out of the freezer and microwave OR steam them up for dinner. When it is a really busy evening e.g. kids' schedules conflicting, I like to steam them. Steaming the tamales keeps them hot and ready to eat any time throughout the evening.


A HUGE BONUS… All of my kids LOVE tamales!


Make sure you get your order in... call today!

Salsa Cabana (480) 854-8286
NE corner Brown/Greenfield

Red shredded beef tamales & green corn - $22 a dozen

My older kids and I love the red shredded beef tamales and my younger kids really like the green corn tamales - not so spicy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info.! I'll order mine at lunch today. It'll be a good excuse to go for Mexican :)

    ReplyDelete